Insurance Customer Service Representative
Concord Insurance Agency is looking for an Insurance Customer Service Representative. We are looking to add someone to our team who is organized, professional, motivated and enthusiastic.
We are proud of the team we've developed. Here's what our employees shared about working at Concord:
- Friendly Atmosphere where everyone is kind and works together to get jobs done.
- A peaceful working environment that is stress free and quiet.
- Personal Touch for clients are highly regarded. They are known personally and professionally. Each client talks to a live person and for the most part, the same person each time. Relationships and trust develops with each client because of this.
- Management is flexible and caring.
- Individual time is taken to improve our skills and talents.
Some of the the job duties include:
- Helping new customers with their insurance by quoting their insurance with various insurance companies and consulting customers on their insurance needs.
- Review coverages for existing customers and rounding out their insurance needs
- Research & maintain an expertise in insurance coverages, various underwriting guidelines for the different insurance companies and develop relationships with company underwriters
- Help with daily customer service needs like coverage questions, claims questions and correspondence with insurance companies
- Property & Casualty experience favorable but not a requirement. Property & Casualty license is not required to start but will be required in the future.
-College education desirable or equivalent work experience
-Prior experience in insurance agency or an excellent business acumen
-Ability to utilize a computer and understand its functionality
-Ability to increase knowledge as technology changes and work flows are amended
-Organized and ability to multi-task
-Excellent communication skills
-Help customers with coverage questions they may have regarding their Insurance policies
-Discuss with company underwriters insurance renewals
-Quote insurance policies with the various companies we represent
-Review policy renewals
**All resumes forwarded will be held in strictest confidentiality**
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $20.00 - $27.00 per hour
Expected hours: 36.5 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Commission pay
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Insurance Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Insurance Producer License (Preferred)
TO APPLY EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO SHAVONNE@CONCORD-INS.COM