Regular Business Hours:
Mon – Thurs 8:30am - 5:00pm
Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm
|6270 Dean Parkway
Ontario, NY 14519
Concord Insurance and Sean Kelly have done a great job with, service, relationship building, and professionalism. Their work with GSP is greatly appreciated and valued. The agency and GSP dates back to the previous owners and Sean's father Ed Kelly. They have been a competitive supplier with our company since the early sixties.
Ron Motsay | Owner-GSP Components
Concord Insurance is Hiring!
Concord Insurance Agency is looking for a Personal Lines Account Executive. We are looking for someone who is organized, professional, motivated and e... (full article)
5 Ways to Get More Out of Your Gas Tank
Summer is here which means more travel! Gas prices are on the rise. The five tips below are some of the ways you can get the most out of your gas tank
1. Take advantage of the internet: Use the internet and Wi-Fi to search for points of intesrest or download apps that highlight where the cheapest gas prices are in your area. Examples include GasBuddy.com, FuelMeUp.com and GasPriceWatch.com.
2. Perform routine maintenance: Routine maintenance is the best way to get the most out of your vehicle. Chief amoung these tasks is changing the oil. Generally speaking, it should be changed every 3,000 to 6,000 miles. It keeps your engine lubricated and helps comsume less gas.
3. Keep the air conditioner turned off: If the heat is tolerable, roll downt he windows instead. Wind shear can cause drag but it's significantly less than the fuel that's consumed when the A/C is on.
4. Check air in tires: Check your owner's manual or the sidewall of your ties to determine what PSI level your wheels should be. When they are under-inflated, the extra surface area that results ends up using more fuel than needed.
5. Maintain consistent speed: The optimum speed for great gas mileage is 55 mph to 65 mph. Any faster than this and the amount of fuel that's consumed increases sharply, as much as 40% by some estimates.