NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Our insurance carrier partners are offering payment accommodations in effords to accomodate the needs of our customers with respect to ... (full article)
Concord's Referral Program
For many years we have sent our customers a Wegman's Gift Card every time they refer a new customer to our agency and we provide them with a quote. We... (full article)
INSURANCE TIP OF THE MONTH
A few tips to save on your home and auto insurance
- Evaluate insurance costs before you buy your vehicle: The year, make and model can have an impact on your rate. New cars are more expensive to insure than older cars. Foreign cars are more expensive to insure than domestic. Highly rated and higher valued vehicles raise your rate too! Don't listen to the car salesperson who tells you a newer car is less expensive because it's safer. Those safety feature increase the value of the car and also increase the probability of a total loss when involved in an accident!
- Raise your deductibles: Increase your deductible as high as you can afford. You don't want to put in small claims anymore and raising your deductibles can save you money!
- Remove collision coverage on older cars: Auto insurance pays based on the value of the car at the time of the accident. If you have an older car with a value of $2,000 that is the most an insurance company is going to pay you less your deductible. If the repair costs exceed the value of the vehicle the insurance company will not pay the additional cost.
- See if you qualify for low mileage discounts: If you are driving your vehicle less than usual check in to see if a credit may be available.
- Check all credits for student drivers: You may qualify for an away at school, good student and/or defensive driving discounts!
- Pay your premiums in full: Some policies offer discounts if you pay your insurance in full!
- Place all of your insuances with the same company: Multi-policy discounts can add up and save you money by placing all of your insurances with the same company.