Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday:
Wed Nov 25th : Closing at 3:00
Thurs Nov 26th & Fri Nov 27th : CLOSED
Regular Business Hours:
Mon – Thurs 8:30am - 5:00pm
Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm
|6270 Dean Parkway
Ontario, NY 14519
The Rohrbach Brewing Co was founded over 20 years ago and many things have changed in 20 years. One thing that has remain the same is who we partner with to adequacy and affordably insure our businesses. We have worked with and will continue to work with Sean Kelly, now at Concord Insurance. Sean and his team not only serve our account once a year at renewal time but all year long to meet our unique insurance needs, which include general business liability, building liability and general coverage, liquor liability and bond coverage. Sean represents a large number of top rated companies and works diligently to find the best coverage at the most reasonable cost. My plan is to continue to grow our business well into the future and I feel I can do it with confidence knowing the Sean Kelly and Concord Insurance will be with us every step of the way.
John Urlaub | Owner - Rohrbach Brewing Company - Rochester, New York
Concord Insurance Awarded Safeco Premier Partner
Once again Safeco Insurance has awarded Concord Insurance as a Premier Partner. Each year, fewer than 10% of agents qualify for this distinction. To b... (full article)
Concord's Referral Program
Here’s how it works: You refer someone to us for a quote on their home, auto or business insurance. We mail you a Wegman's Gift C... (full article)
5 Ways to Get More Out of Your Gas Tank
Summer is here which means more travel! Gas prices are on the rise. The five tips below are some of the ways you can get the most out of your gas tank
1. Take advantage of the internet: Use the internet and Wi-Fi to search for points of intesrest or download apps that highlight where the cheapest gas prices are in your area. Examples include GasBuddy.com, FuelMeUp.com and GasPriceWatch.com.
2. Perform routine maintenance: Routine maintenance is the best way to get the most out of your vehicle. Chief amoung these tasks is changing the oil. Generally speaking, it should be changed every 3,000 to 6,000 miles. It keeps your engine lubricated and helps comsume less gas.
3. Keep the air conditioner turned off: If the heat is tolerable, roll downt he windows instead. Wind shear can cause drag but it's significantly less than the fuel that's consumed when the A/C is on.
4. Check air in tires: Check your owner's manual or the sidewall of your ties to determine what PSI level your wheels should be. When they are under-inflated, the extra surface area that results ends up using more fuel than needed.
5. Maintain consistent speed: The optimum speed for great gas mileage is 55 mph to 65 mph. Any faster than this and the amount of fuel that's consumed increases sharply, as much as 40% by some estimates.